An energy management system based on ISO 50001 is recognized as a tool for achieving systematic improvements in terms of energy efficiency of the organizations, improving their reputation and their environmental performance.
The standard is designed to work seamlessly with certification of system already existing in the company, in particular those relating to the quality (UNI EN ISO 9001) and environment (UNI EN ISO 14001).
From the experience that has matured in the field, Energynet proposes the following service:
- Create an accurate Energy Audit;
- Periodic monitoring of energy consumption;
- Identifies the subject responsible for the management of the energy within the company;
- Assists the interior responsible in the compilation – implementation of the manual of procedures;
- Is responsible for staff training;
- Alongside the internal staff in the during meetings with the certification institute;
- Verifying the results obtained from improving interventions adopted.